LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
You will find the list of all publications of PhD students of USTH during their study in our program.
- Thi Tuyet Hong VU, Benoit DELINCHANT, Anh Tuan PHAN, Van Cong BUI and Dinh Quang NGUYEN, A Practical Approach to Launch the Low-Cost Monitoring Platforms for Nearly Net-Zero Energy Buildings in Vietnam, Energies 2022, 15(13), 4924, (SCIE)
- Dang B. Tran, Tung H. To, Phong D. Tran, Mo-and W-molecular catalysts for the H2 evolution, CO2 reduction and N2 fixation, Coordination Chemistry Reviews, Volume 457, 2022, 214400, (SCIE)
- Nguyen, T.H, Mantelin, S., Ha, C.V, Lorieux, M., Jones, J.T, Mai, C.D and Bellafiore, S. Insights into the genetics of the Zhonghua 11 resistance to Meloidogyne graminicola and its molecular determinism in rice, Front. Plant Sci., (2022) 13:854961, (SCIE)
- N.H. Ngo, H.T. Nguyen, M.T.Le, H. Tran, Air-broadened N2O line-shape parameters and their temperature dependences by requantized classical molecular dynamics simulations, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 267 (2021) 107067. (SCIE)
- T. C. Pham, C. M. Luong, V. D. Hoang and A. Doucet, Improving melanoma diagnosis through customized loss loss function and custom mini-batch logic in an optimized deep CNN architecture, Scientific Reports, 2021 (accepted). (SCIE)
- Nguyen Ngoc Lien, Bui Van Hoi, Pham Hoang Nam, Nguyen Thi Kieu Oanh, Evaluation of the heavy metal coaccumulation ability of Pteris vittata L. through by bioaccumulation and translocation factors, 2021, vol.1, Journal of Analytical Science
- Van-Anh Le Thi, Ngoc-Lien Nguyen, Quang-Huy Nguyen, Van-Quyen Dong, Thi-Yen Do, Kieu Oanh Nguyen Thi, Phytochemical screening and potential antibacterial activity of defatted and nondefatted methanolic extracts of Xao tam phan (Paramignya trimera (Oliv.) Guillaum) peels against multidrug-resistant bacteria, (to appear) 2021, Scientifica (ESCI)
- Kieu-Oanh Nguyen Thi, Ngoc Lien Nguyen, Hoang Nam Pham, Yuji Sawada, MasamiYokota Hirai, Rebecca Dauwe,Marie Genevieve Dijoux Franca, Development of a Pteris vittata L.compound of database by widely targeted metabolomics profiling, 2021, 35(3). 10.1002/bmc.5110, Biomedical Chromatography (SCIE)
- H. T. Nguyen, N. H. Ngo, and H. Tran, Line-shape parameters and their temperature dependences predicted from molecular dynamics simulations for O2- and air-broadened CO2 lines, J. Chem. Phys. 242, 106729 (2020) (SCIE)
- Ngo Ngoc Hoa, Le Minh Thu, Nguyen Huyen Trang and Le Cong Tuong, Determination of the mass diffusion coefficient of H2O diluted in N2 using classical molecular dynamic simulation, Hnue Journal of Science, Natural Sciences, 2020, 65, 75-81
- T. C. Pham, A. Doucet, C. M. Luong, C. T. Tran, and V. D. Hoang, Improving Skin-Disease Classification Based on Customized Loss Function Combined With Balanced Mini-Batch Logic and Real-Time Image Augmentation, IEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 150725–150737, 2020. (SCIE)
- T. C. Pham, V. D. Hoang, C. T. Tran, M. S. K. Luu, D. A. Mai, A. Doucet, and C. M. Luong, Improving binary skin cancer classification based on best model selection method combined with optimizing full connected layers of Deep CNN, 3rd International Conference on Multimedia Analysis and Pattern Recognition, 2020 (Best Paper Award). (Scopus)
- T. C. Pham, C. M. Luong, A. Doucet, V. D. Hoang, D. P. Tran, and D. H. Le, Meta-analysis of computational methods for breast cancer classification, Int. J. Intell. Inf. Database Syst., vol. 13, no. 1, p. 89, 2020.
- T. C. Pham, A. Doucet, T. T. Bui, M. S. K. Luu, C. M. Luong and V. D. Hoang, A new feature selection and classification approach for optimizing breast cancer subtyping based on gene expression, IIHMSP/FITAT-2020 (Best Paper Award). (Scopus)
- T. C. Pham, A. Doucet, V. D. Hoang, Q. H. Nguyen, T. B. Phan, C. T. Tran, T. T. Bui, C. M. Luong and V. G. Bui,Evaluating the Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Thyroid Nodule Detection on Vietnamese Ultrasound Dataset, IIHMSP/FITAT-2020. (Scopus)
- Ngoc Lien Nguyen, Cam Tu Vu, Hien Minh To, Hoang Nam Pham, Hai Dang Nguyen, Tien Dat Nguyen, Kieu Oanh Nguyen Thi, The interactions among the heavy metals in soils, in weeds and their antioxidant activities under the mining activities in Thai Nguyen province, Vietnam, 2020, vol. 2020, ID 8010376, https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/8010376, Journal of Chemistry, 2020. (SCIE)
- Pham Hoang Nam, Nguyen Quang Huy, Lê Thi Thu Hang, Nguyen Thy Ngoc, Nguyen Thi Kieu Oanh, Bui Van Hoi, Nguyen Ngoc Lien, Nguyen Thi Thu Hien, Le Mai Huong, Nguyen Dinh Luyen, Nguyen Thi Huyen Thu, Tran Thi Hong Minh, Nguyen Tien Dat, Serge Michalet, Marie-Genevieve Dijoux-Franca, Sylvie Nazaret Impact of metal contamination to the emergence of (multi) antibiotic resistant bacteria in Thai Nguyen, Vietnam, 2020, Tạp chí công nghệ sinh học.
- Nguyen Thi Huyen Trang, Le Cong Tuong, Ngo Ngoc Hoa, Model Kelson-Storer and the spectroscopic paramters in the near-infrared of pure water vapor, Advances in Optics Photonics Spectroscopy and Applications X; 2019; 125
- Ngo Ngoc Hoa, P.Chelin, X. Landsheere, M. Schwell, Nguyen Thi Huyen Trang, Le Cong Tuong, New measurements of Carbon Dioxide absorption in the 1.6micrometer region. Advances in Optics Photonics Spectroscopy and Applications X; 2019; 25
- T. C. Pham, G. S. Tran, T. P. Nghiem, A. Doucet, C. M. Luong, and V. D. Hoang, A Comparative Study for Classification of Skin Cancer, International Conference on System Science and Engineering (ICSSE), 2019, pp. 267–272. (Scopus)
- N.H. Ngo, H.T. Nguyen, H. Tran, Precise predictions of H2O line shapes over a wide pressure range using simulations corrected by a single measurement, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 207 (2018) 16–22. (SCIE)
- H. T. Nguyen, N. H. Ngo, and H. Tran, Prediction of line shapes parameters and their temperature dependences for CO2-N2 using molecular dynamics simulations, J. Chem. Phys. 149, 224301 (2018) (SCIE)
- T. C. Pham, C. M. Luong, M. Visani, and V. D. Hoang, Deep CNN and Data Augmentation for Skin Lesion Classification, Intelligent Information and Database Systems. ACIIDS 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 10752, Springer, 2018, pp. 573–582. (Scopus)
- Nguyen Ngoc Lien et al, Antioxidant and cytotoxic activity of cinnamtanin b1 – an overexpression compound of Pteris vittata L. under heavy metal stress, Journal of medicinal materials, 2018, 23(3), 179 – 184.